How to Play Blackjack Like a Pro in No Time
Our blackjack guide will help you learn how to play black jack, understand how to place bets on the game; the wagering options, and what bet types are recommended for each hand. As you start learning about the game, it is essential to take note that the game revolves around the fact that the dealer always makes the last move.
Despite the dealer’s decisions being mandatory, the prior risk of having more than 21 at hand or losing the bet is absorbed by the player. There’s a lot more about the game that you can learn from us. You’ll be surprised at how much information you didn’t know after reading through our guide.
Read through the following rules of blackjack to understand the game better:
- To win the game, you’ll need to have cards that are the closest to 21 than the dealer and player. The player with the number of cards totalling the closest to 21 wins. Be careful not to pass the 21 card value limit as you lose once this happens.
- Aces are worth 11 or 1, 10’s and face cards are worth 10, and, all other cards are worth their face value.
- Across all variations, players win when they get an Ace with a ten-point card. However, the dealer shouldn’t have an Ace at hand. If they have one, it’s called a push. In this scenario, the player gets their bet back — these payout 6 to 5 or 3 to 2. The 3 to 2 tables always provide a better winning advantage for the player.
- The other rule of the game is ‘insurance’. It allows the player to wager half the bet amount whenever the dealer gets an Ace, and if in the end he has an Ace with a ten-point card, the player wins.
- The simple blackjack rules state you can split the bet when you receive a similar set of cards. If you get a third similar card after splitting, you can still split the stake; this goes on until the player no longer has identical cards.
- The rules of blackjack allow players to double down the bet amount by requesting for a single card. They can only receive one card.
- In some instances, the blackjack dealer rules may require dealers to stand on all 17’s. If they are required to hit soft 17’s, then this means that they are obliged to ask for another card when they get to 17 using the Ace card which is valued at 11.
How to win at blackjack
Master the best way to win at blackjack with our specialized tips and guidelines. Make use of our guide as it is without any alterations and you’ll win. Stop basing decisions on ‘hunches’ or instincts. Instead, you can rely on these keys to winning blackjack to make real money.
Can you win Consistently?
Is it possible to win regularly in this game? Well, the answer is yes. Compared to other variations it has a low edge of about 0.5%; almost equivalent to flipping a coin.
With our keys and strategies, you’ll be bound to win. Ensure you keep a picture or a printout of our charts to guide you as you play. All in all, as you play be patient, gamble with only what you can afford and stick to our specialized strategy.